Dear Beginnings Families,
We are excited about the upcoming 2016-2017 school year. Below you will find the supply list for the Primary Classroom.
Community Use Supplies (No individual pencil boxes necessary)
- 1 box of #2 pencils
- 1 box of crayons
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 box of tissues
- Watercolor paints
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes (Clorox, Lysol etc)
- 1 bottle of white school glue
- Insulated lunch box (Half day AM students are not required to have a lunch box)
- Indoor shoes *
- A complete change of clothing**
- Reusable water bottle
- Nap items (light blanket and/or small pillow) (Kindergarten students are not required to nap)
Optional Miscellaneous Items
- Glitter glue
- Construction paper
- Ziplock bags (sandwich or gallon size)
*At Beginnings, we change from “outdoor shoes” to “indoor shoes” upon arrival to the classroom. Indoor shoes should be a hard soled, slip on type of shoe that your child can easily get on and off himself. We recommend a Toms-style type of shoe, or something similar. Crocs are also an acceptable indoor shoe. Please, no bedroom slippers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Jessica.
**Please have one complete set of clothing to be left in your child’s cubby in case of accidents or spills. This should include a shirt, pants, and undergarments. We also suggest having extra socks and shoes, just in case.
We hope you are having an amazing summer and look forward to seeing you soon!
The Beginning’s Board